- A Week of Trades!
- Canadiens Paul Byron Left Swipes Justin Bieber
- Vinny Lecavalier Says Goodbye
- Paulina Gretzky Top 5 Instagram Photos
- Stanley Cup Visits the US Open
- Anze Kopitar Claims ‘C’ From Dustin Brown
- Sedin’s Surprise Soccer Appearance
- 2016 Stanley Cup Champions: Pittsburgh Penguins
- Sharks Still Alive!
Top 5 Tweets Martin St. Louis Snubbed By Team Canada
- Updated: January 8, 2014
Countries were on edge yesterday as millions tuned in to see the Team Canada roster announced, one notable name not on it Martin St. Louis. As his fans and supporters were shocked by the announcement the twitterverse reacted in just the same way!
Team Canada is loaded with talent but but here are the top five tweets that showed their frustration with St. Louis not making the cut to go for the gold!
No Martin St. Louis. Risky decision for Tampa GM Yzerman
— Mike Brophy (@HockeyBroph) January 7, 2014
Yzerman looks sad because St. Louis is going to put him in a leg lock when he gets back to Tampa. — Michael Grange (@michaelgrange) January 7, 2014
No Martin St. Louis. Cold, Stevie Y, cold. — Adam Proteau (@Proteautype) January 7, 2014
(Photo Credit: Youtube Screenshot FDfranklin)