- Penguins Newest Fan: The Heartbreak Kid
- Lightning Hold Off Penguins To Tie The Series
- Martin Jones Shutout Streak Alive!
- Bolts Mario Kart On-Ice Highlight In Game 3
- Blues Lose But Make Dreams Come True
- P.K “Penalty Killer” Subban & Snoop Dogg Pair Up
- Crosby Shuts Down Jeremy Roenick In Game 2
- Blue Jackets GM Kekalainen Back From IIHF
- St. Louis With The Early Lead
Top 5 Tweets Martin St. Louis Snubbed By Team Canada
- Updated: January 8, 2014
Countries were on edge yesterday as millions tuned in to see the Team Canada roster announced, one notable name not on it Martin St. Louis. As his fans and supporters were shocked by the announcement the twitterverse reacted in just the same way!
Team Canada is loaded with talent but but here are the top five tweets that showed their frustration with St. Louis not making the cut to go for the gold!
No Martin St. Louis. Risky decision for Tampa GM Yzerman
— Mike Brophy (@HockeyBroph) January 7, 2014
Yzerman looks sad because St. Louis is going to put him in a leg lock when he gets back to Tampa. — Michael Grange (@michaelgrange) January 7, 2014
No Martin St. Louis. Cold, Stevie Y, cold. — Adam Proteau (@Proteautype) January 7, 2014
(Photo Credit: Youtube Screenshot FDfranklin)