- Sharks Take The Bite Out Of The Blues In Game 6
- Drouin’s No-Goal A Game Changer
- Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff Schedule
- Penguins Newest Fan: The Heartbreak Kid
- Lightning Hold Off Penguins To Tie The Series
- Martin Jones Shutout Streak Alive!
- Bolts Mario Kart On-Ice Highlight In Game 3
- Blues Lose But Make Dreams Come True
- P.K “Penalty Killer” Subban & Snoop Dogg Pair Up
Top Twitterverse Reactions To Stamkos Not Going To Sochi
- Updated: February 6, 2014
Steven Stamkos, Tampa Bay Lightning forward announced that he would not be attending the 2014 Sochi Olympics because he was not cleared after his injury.
The twitterverse instantly had a lot to say about Stamkos staying behind and not heading to Sochi with the rest of Team Canada. Here are the top five tweets about the reaction to the news!
— damon cumming (@Cumzy94) February 5, 2014
Impossible not to feel for Stamkos. He did everything humanly possible to get to Sochi.
— Pierre LeBrun (@Real_ESPNLeBrun) February 5, 2014
Right move for Stamkos and the Lightning. Also, Martin St-Louis has begun vigorously gnawing at his right hand for some reason. — Adam Proteau (@Proteautype) February 5, 2014
Yeah, turning down the offer to replace Stamkos cause my flight to my condo in Aruba is already booked I’d rather party on my speedboat — not Dany Heatley (@DanyAllStar15) February 5, 2014
— HOCKEY HOOD™ (@HockeyHood) February 5, 2014
Do you agree or disagree with this top five list? Let us know and tweet us @BeyondBenches!