- Darryl Sittler Helps Push New Leafs Jerseys
- Blue Jackets Donate Over $1 Million In Grants
- Montreal Gets First Look At Alexander Radulov
- BioSteel #CAMP2016 Is Here!
- Canucks’ Virtanen Gets In On Pokemon Go
- Blue Jackets Grow The Game
- Tyler Toffoli Goes Deep On Kings Night
- Cyclones Top 10 Goalie Saves
- Weber Dubs Price As Best Goalie In The League
The China Wall’s Granddaughter Engaged On Kiss Cam
- Updated: April 6, 2014
The Toronto Maple Leafs took home a 4-2 loss Saturday night to the Winnipeg Jets. A loss for the Leafs but a huge win for Johnny “The China Wall” Bower’s granddaughter last night as a successful proposal happened during the Kiss Cam. Johnny Bower’s is a NHL Hockey Hall Of Fame goaltender who played 11 seasons with the Toronto Maple Leafs. An overall fitting place for a proposal to happen as the Leafs organization has such a place in the family’s history.