- Multiple Sclerosis: A Deal Breaker In Hockey?
- Hockey Halloween Cheer Brought By The Canucks
- Canadians Take Home World Cup
- Oilers Debut Line Of McDavid, Eberle And Lucic
- Leafs Alumni Visit Birthplace Of Hockey
- Senators Release Concussion Statement On MacArthur
- Dallas Stars Say They Play Like Team North America
- Team Europe Heads To World Cup Final
- Russia Shutouts Finland 3-0
First Handshake Line in the NHL Playoffs
- Updated: April 23, 2014
It certainly wasn’t the outcome that the Tampa Bay Lightning were hoping for, and not a scenario that a lot of people saw coming, but the Montreal Canadiens completed the sweep of the Lightning on Tuesday night with a 4-3 victory. As is customary once a team has been eliminated the two teams met at center ice and shook hands with each other completing their first round match-up.
No matter how hard they just fought on the ice, or what kind of feelings the teams may have towards each other, shaking your oppositions hand after they just eliminated you from the playoffs is never an easy thing. Certainly a part of hockey that will always stand out.