- Russia Shutouts Finland 3-0
- Datsyuk Out With Lower-Body Injury
- Canucks Young Stars Take Down Jets
- Stamkos Picks Eberle’s Pocket, Robbed By Jones #TBT
- Canada Takes Down Russia In Overtime
- Tyler Seguin Replaced By Ryan O’Reilly For Team Canada
- Silver Knights, Desert Knights or Golden Knights?
- NHLers Remember 9/11
- Team USA Tops Canada in World Cup Prelims
Food Network’s Giada De Laurentiis Roasts An Anaheim Duck
- Updated: May 13, 2014
The Anaheim Ducks took on the LA Kings Monday night to a 4-3 win. The Ducks now have taken the series lead 3-2. Every fan has their favorite team in the series and the Food Network’s Giada De Laurentiis is clearly the LA Kings. De Larentiis showed off her LA Kings spirit the other day as she decided to teach viewers how to roast an Anaheim Duck.
Take a look as the Food Network’s chef shows her cooking support for the LA Kings.