- Leafs Come Out On Top For Draft Lottery
- It’s The Oshie Show
- Jackets Atkinson Gets Pranked
- NHL Names Vezina Trophy Finalists
- Canucks Hold Festival For Autism
- Arnett Named NHL Awards Host
- Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff Schedule
- All In The Scheduling Details
- Throwback Interview: St. Louis Blues Brian Elliott
Food Network’s Giada De Laurentiis Roasts An Anaheim Duck
- Updated: May 13, 2014
The Anaheim Ducks took on the LA Kings Monday night to a 4-3 win. The Ducks now have taken the series lead 3-2. Every fan has their favorite team in the series and the Food Network’s Giada De Laurentiis is clearly the LA Kings. De Larentiis showed off her LA Kings spirit the other day as she decided to teach viewers how to roast an Anaheim Duck.
Take a look as the Food Network’s chef shows her cooking support for the LA Kings.