- Canadians Take Home World Cup
- Oilers Debut Line Of McDavid, Eberle And Lucic
- Leafs Alumni Visit Birthplace Of Hockey
- Senators Release Concussion Statement On MacArthur
- Dallas Stars Say They Play Like Team North America
- Team Europe Heads To World Cup Final
- Russia Shutouts Finland 3-0
- Datsyuk Out With Lower-Body Injury
- Canucks Young Stars Take Down Jets
Food Network’s Giada De Laurentiis Roasts An Anaheim Duck
- Updated: May 13, 2014
The Anaheim Ducks took on the LA Kings Monday night to a 4-3 win. The Ducks now have taken the series lead 3-2. Every fan has their favorite team in the series and the Food Network’s Giada De Laurentiis is clearly the LA Kings. De Larentiis showed off her LA Kings spirit the other day as she decided to teach viewers how to roast an Anaheim Duck.
Take a look as the Food Network’s chef shows her cooking support for the LA Kings.