- Montreal Gets First Look At Alexander Radulov
- BioSteel #CAMP2016 Is Here!
- Canucks’ Virtanen Gets In On Pokemon Go
- Blue Jackets Grow The Game
- Tyler Toffoli Goes Deep On Kings Night
- Cyclones Top 10 Goalie Saves
- Weber Dubs Price As Best Goalie In The League
- Leafs Legend George Armstrong’s Banner Finds New Home
- Leafs Send Ace Bailey’s Banner To Bracebridge
Food Network’s Giada De Laurentiis Roasts An Anaheim Duck
- Updated: May 13, 2014
The Anaheim Ducks took on the LA Kings Monday night to a 4-3 win. The Ducks now have taken the series lead 3-2. Every fan has their favorite team in the series and the Food Network’s Giada De Laurentiis is clearly the LA Kings. De Larentiis showed off her LA Kings spirit the other day as she decided to teach viewers how to roast an Anaheim Duck.
Take a look as the Food Network’s chef shows her cooking support for the LA Kings.