- Montreal Gets First Look At Alexander Radulov
- BioSteel #CAMP2016 Is Here!
- Canucks’ Virtanen Gets In On Pokemon Go
- Blue Jackets Grow The Game
- Tyler Toffoli Goes Deep On Kings Night
- Cyclones Top 10 Goalie Saves
- Weber Dubs Price As Best Goalie In The League
- Leafs Legend George Armstrong’s Banner Finds New Home
- Leafs Send Ace Bailey’s Banner To Bracebridge
Top 5 Martin St. Louis Game Winning Playoff Goals
- Updated: June 4, 2014
Martin St. Louis has been been playing in the NHL for 15 seasons which has led to him scoring his share of game winning goals. He particularly has a knack for scoring game winners in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, as he is credited with scoring ten of them during six playoff runs. Most recently St. Louis netted the game winner in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Eastern Conference Finals against the Montreal Canadiens check out the list below to see if it made the top 5 moments.
5. 2011 Eastern Conference Finals Game 6 versus Boston Bruins
4. 2004 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Game 5 versus New York Islanders
3. 2014 Eastern Conference Finals Game 4 versus Montreal Canadiens
2. 2003 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Game 6 versus Washington Capitals
1. 2004 Stanley Cup Finals Game 6 versus Calgary Flames
Andrew Connolly is a graduate from Emmanuel College. Not only is he an avid fan of all of Boston’s sports teams but is deeply invested in following the NFL, NBA, MLB and the NHL. Aspiring WWE World Heavyweight Champion, follow him on Twitter at @aconnolly for both biased and unbiased WWE tweets…or don’t.