- Multiple Sclerosis: A Deal Breaker In Hockey?
- Hockey Halloween Cheer Brought By The Canucks
- Canadians Take Home World Cup
- Oilers Debut Line Of McDavid, Eberle And Lucic
- Leafs Alumni Visit Birthplace Of Hockey
- Senators Release Concussion Statement On MacArthur
- Dallas Stars Say They Play Like Team North America
- Team Europe Heads To World Cup Final
- Russia Shutouts Finland 3-0
Listen To Beyond The Benches Online Radio
- Updated: June 5, 2014
This week Beyond the Benches radio had a fantastic show! We welcomed from Pens Initiative Sean Griffin who gave us some insight on what is happening with the Pittsburgh Penguins. Who we might see them parting ways with this off-season and a little more details on if we will be seeing Pierre McGuire in the Penguins front office.
Our other guest this week was the host of the Power Play Post Show, Bob Howard. Bob has been in the industry to many years and that shows in his knowledge of the American Hockey League. He gave us some great insight on the upcoming Calder Cup Finals between the Texas Stars and the St. John’s IceCaps.
We also announced our winner of the Wheels Hockey giveaway. Sam Norman sent in the correct answer for our trivia question, how many combined Stanley Cups are on the current roster of the New York Rangers. The correct answer was three. Martin St. Louis and Brad Richards each won a cup with the Tampa Bay Lightning back in 2004 and Daniel Carcillo won a cup with the Chicago Blackhawks last season. Congrats to Sam on her prize!
It was definitely a show that you are going to want to check out if you weren’t able to listen live, and we’ve got you covered. Enjoy and we’ll see you next week back on a normal night Tuesday at 8pm ET.