- Multiple Sclerosis: A Deal Breaker In Hockey?
- Hockey Halloween Cheer Brought By The Canucks
- Canadians Take Home World Cup
- Oilers Debut Line Of McDavid, Eberle And Lucic
- Leafs Alumni Visit Birthplace Of Hockey
- Senators Release Concussion Statement On MacArthur
- Dallas Stars Say They Play Like Team North America
- Team Europe Heads To World Cup Final
- Russia Shutouts Finland 3-0
Nick Cousins Re-signs With The Philadelphia Flyers
- Updated: July 14, 2016
As announced on Thursday, Nick Cousins has re-signed with the Philadelphia Flyers. Cousins, a restricted free agent, inked a one-year, two-way deal with the Flyers. His contract for next season will carry a cap hit of $937,125 when he accepted the Flyers qualifying offer.
Cousins was the Flyers third-round pick in 2011. He started to become a fixture in the Flyers regular lineup in November after being recalled. Cousins notched in 36 regular season games six goals and 11 points.
Cousins had last season the second-lowest goals-against per 60 minutes rating (1.32) for Philadelphia, as per stats.hockeyanalysis.com.