- Multiple Sclerosis: A Deal Breaker In Hockey?
- Hockey Halloween Cheer Brought By The Canucks
- Canadians Take Home World Cup
- Oilers Debut Line Of McDavid, Eberle And Lucic
- Leafs Alumni Visit Birthplace Of Hockey
- Senators Release Concussion Statement On MacArthur
- Dallas Stars Say They Play Like Team North America
- Team Europe Heads To World Cup Final
- Russia Shutouts Finland 3-0
Weber Sports No. 6 Canadiens Sweater
- Updated: August 9, 2016
In a blockbuster trade made by the Montreal Canadiens in June that sent fan favorite, P.K. Subban, to the Nashville Predators for Shea Weber is now complete. Canadiens fans finally have their first look at Weber in a jersey.
HabsTV captured Weber’s Instagram story on Monday.
Weber also showed off the Canadiens training facility which sports a “NO Excuses” motto in the background. The 6-4, 236-pound defenseman gives fans a taste of what it’s like training in the weight room with his new team in head to toe Canadiens gear of course.
Subban has already arrived in Nashville but his entrance was a little different, he serenaded his new city of fans with a round of karaoke. Legendary country singer, Johnny Cash, was Subban’s artist pick fitting for the Nashville crowd.
— Nashville Predators (@PredsNHL) July 17, 2016
Who made a better debut? Let’s give it to Subban for the flash appeal but Weber for tackling the new story feature on Instagram.