- Multiple Sclerosis: A Deal Breaker In Hockey?
- Hockey Halloween Cheer Brought By The Canucks
- Canadians Take Home World Cup
- Oilers Debut Line Of McDavid, Eberle And Lucic
- Leafs Alumni Visit Birthplace Of Hockey
- Senators Release Concussion Statement On MacArthur
- Dallas Stars Say They Play Like Team North America
- Team Europe Heads To World Cup Final
- Russia Shutouts Finland 3-0
Train Like A Canuck
- Updated: August 10, 2016
The off-season grind is in full effect for the NHL but that doesn’t mean players take it easy. Most of the time, it’s just the opposite to stay fresh and on-ice high intensity workouts come into play. The Vancouver Canucks web-series is back again this year and the first episode is out featuring Roger Takahashi, Canucks strength and conditioning coach. Takahashi goes into the strength and fitness testing, in addition to what kind of physical and mental attributes the organization looks for in possible players.
CanucksTV captured Episode 1 that was released on Tuesday.