- Multiple Sclerosis: A Deal Breaker In Hockey?
- Hockey Halloween Cheer Brought By The Canucks
- Canadians Take Home World Cup
- Oilers Debut Line Of McDavid, Eberle And Lucic
- Leafs Alumni Visit Birthplace Of Hockey
- Senators Release Concussion Statement On MacArthur
- Dallas Stars Say They Play Like Team North America
- Team Europe Heads To World Cup Final
- Russia Shutouts Finland 3-0
Silver Knights, Desert Knights or Golden Knights?
- Updated: September 13, 2016
— TSN Hockey (@TSNHockey) September 13, 2016
Bill Foley, Las Vegas expansion team owner, has settled on a name but will not release it until apparently mid-October as he told the Las he told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
“The name is definitely set,” Foley said Monday. “But I can’t tell you exactly what it is. That’s a secret.”
The team name choices currently going through the trademark process include Silver Knights, Desert Knights or Golden Knights. The announcement will happen according to Foley at T-Mobile Arena with NHL commissioner Gary Bettman attending pending scheduling conflicts.
Adidas has been selected to set the final logo with the color scheme already set in place. T-Mobile Arena is set to have merchandise ready for purchase in it’s dedicated team store the day of the announcement.
“The jerseys are going to look great,” he said. “Everyone’s going to want one.”