- Multiple Sclerosis: A Deal Breaker In Hockey?
- Hockey Halloween Cheer Brought By The Canucks
- Canadians Take Home World Cup
- Oilers Debut Line Of McDavid, Eberle And Lucic
- Leafs Alumni Visit Birthplace Of Hockey
- Senators Release Concussion Statement On MacArthur
- Dallas Stars Say They Play Like Team North America
- Team Europe Heads To World Cup Final
- Russia Shutouts Finland 3-0
Stamkos Picks Eberle’s Pocket, Robbed By Jones #TBT
- Updated: September 15, 2016
The 2000 Brick Super Novice Tournament captured a clip of three future NHL stars that shows just how impressive the 10-year-old’s actually were at that age. Tampa Bay Lightning captain Steven Stamkos is shown getting the edge over Edmonton Oilers forward Jordan Eberle before San Jose Sharks netminder Martin Jones snags the puck.
16 years ago: Stamkos picks Eberle’s pocket, goes end to end, gets robbed by Jones 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/UIWMVf6YdW
— Gino Hard (@Ginohard_) September 12, 2016
The Brick Super Novice Tournament started in 1990 at the West Edmonton Mall held in Alberta, Canada. Eberle would go on to score the OT winner followed by an especially adorable raising the roof celebration by Tyler Johnson at the end.