- Multiple Sclerosis: A Deal Breaker In Hockey?
- Hockey Halloween Cheer Brought By The Canucks
- Canadians Take Home World Cup
- Oilers Debut Line Of McDavid, Eberle And Lucic
- Leafs Alumni Visit Birthplace Of Hockey
- Senators Release Concussion Statement On MacArthur
- Dallas Stars Say They Play Like Team North America
- Team Europe Heads To World Cup Final
- Russia Shutouts Finland 3-0
Canucks Young Stars Take Down Jets
- Updated: September 18, 2016
The Young Stars Classic NHL rookie tournament featured the Vancouver Canucks claiming a 3-2 victory over the Winnipeg Jets Sunday afternoon. Tyler Coulter scored the game-winner at 10:47 of the third to seal the win.
Canucks goalie prospect Michael Garteig stopped 22 shots on net.
“I think nerves obviously as a goalie, I think if you don’t get them you might not be a goalie,” said Garteig.
The 24-year-old has been utilizing the head trajectory technique in net after he started working with Stephen Valiquette at Quinnipiac.
CanucksTV captured the young stars thoughts leading up to the game released Sunday afternoon.