- Multiple Sclerosis: A Deal Breaker In Hockey?
- Hockey Halloween Cheer Brought By The Canucks
- Canadians Take Home World Cup
- Oilers Debut Line Of McDavid, Eberle And Lucic
- Leafs Alumni Visit Birthplace Of Hockey
- Senators Release Concussion Statement On MacArthur
- Dallas Stars Say They Play Like Team North America
- Team Europe Heads To World Cup Final
- Russia Shutouts Finland 3-0
Leafs Alumni Visit Birthplace Of Hockey
- Updated: September 27, 2016
NHLers Darryl Sittler, Todd Warriner, Ric Nattress, Dan Daoust, David Hutchison, Brad Marsh and Nik Antropov were among the guests who flocked to Long Pond on September 24 to visit the Birthplace of Hockey. The alumni also took in the Davison Corn Maze in Falmouth, where a Leaf’s logo was designed to commemorate the Leaf’s 100th anniversary.
Although the visit was a quick one for the alumni, it left fans smiling after they NHLers were available for autographs and photos. Guy Lafleur, Rick Middleton and Terry O’Reilly are a few celebrities who have also visited the location.
The Toronto Maple Leafs YouTube channel released footage of the alumni visiting the corn maze on Tuesday afternoon.